Friday, October 4, 2013

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD!

In case you guys were wondering, no, I'm not going to review each and every episode of this. I kinda want to, but I just don't have the time. Also, I really want to focus my site on the movies. TV shows are great, but movies are really where my passion lies. But, caring about Superheroes like I do, here's what I think of the show so far.


My favorite part of the show, by far, is the characters. They're just awesome. Each and every character is relatable, and likable. And I love that about this show.

So far the stories have been pretty interesting, and the special effects decent, and of course the writing is spectacular. But I just can't get my mind off of those characters. And by the way, those girls are HOT. Just saying.

This was a quick post, but it's really just a way of me telling you guys that you NEED to watch this show. It's awesome, and if you liked the Avengers, you'll love this almost as much. Take the time, turn on your TV, and watch this show. Seriously... what are you still doing here? Go! Watch the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment