Thursday, August 22, 2013

News: Is Elizabeth Olsen the Scarlet Witch?

It now appears that Elizabeth Olsen is the new front runner to play the Scarlet Witch in the upcoming Avengers sequel. Alrighty then.

I know... nothing about this woman Well.. I know that she was born in 1987, and that she's the youngest of the Olsen sisters. But as for her work in movies, I don't think I've ever seen her in one. I mean, she's attractive, and she looks like she could pull off the part, I just hope she can handle the acting required for her to be in a MCU film. I just don't know.

 In the end, adding magic and this character to the Marvel movies is a huge step. One that could make, or break them. I a way, her character is essential to the success of this new movie. She MUST know what she's doing, and take this role seriously. Not only that, but she must have the right kind of chemistry with Aaron Taylor-Johnson. That's gonna be important.

There probably aren't that many Scarlet Witch fans out there other than me, but do it for us? Please? If nothing else, do it for those who are looking forward to the next installment of one of the most successful movie franchises of all time.

Have you seen her in any movies? Is she a good actress? I don't know, you tell me. Let me know in the comments, and I'll see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment